Thursday, January 1, 2009

Across the Pond - Janaury 1st - news/reviews

Happy New Year to all my readers or welcome to new readers if that is better. 2009 another year, and what will it bring?

It did not start too well, with me missing any form of New years celebration after the aches that have been down my left side being migrated to my right side thanks to some physio, that perhaps moved things a little too far.

Then what about my book, after all that is what this blog is all about.

"Across the Pond" by "Storyheart" a "Young Adult Fiction" novel for the young and young at heart.

Since the book was launched in October so much seems to have happened in such a short time. So much that with the calming down over the holiday period I feel almost withdrawal symptoms.

Each day I check the various web pages search engines, email for any new news, or reviews, and it is almost a sadness when there is nothing fresh to read/see. I guess I have been spoiled. Having 24 reviews in what really is such a short three months.

I know there are many more that might come along, books that have been sent out, messages from people promising reviews etc, so I guess I will just have to wait.

So until the next radio program, the school visit or the appearance on Oprah, I will just keep checking, writing my blogs and hoping that people out there are enjoying my book.

Storyheart
http://across-t-pond.com
Email: acrossthemail@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment