Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Across the Pond - by Storyheart January 28th

Across the Pond - by Storyheart January 28th

More news and views on my Young Adult Fiction Novel “Across the Pond’



Not too much news on the book front, today, it will all take off next week, when my virtual book tour takes off.

The Radio interview at “Calling All Authors” last night was an enjoyable fifteen minutes.

I will put up the link as soon as I have it to share with everybody.

I have started to created the plan of the next book, I few more thoughts need to go into it and then I can start fleshing out the process before starting to write. I am not sure what to call it right now. “Across the Pond and Back Again” still comes to mind
Still no fresh reviews on Amazon *pout* but though I know there are some owned.

Short and sweet but honestly that’s all for today more news I to come tomorrow.

I always search for various items around the net and have Google searches set up for anything new I can find about the book.

Storyheart
Author of “Across the Pond”
http://across-t-pond.com

No comments:

Post a Comment