Monday, January 26, 2009

Across the Pond - by Storyheart January 26th

Across the Pond - by Storyheart January 26th

More news and views on my Young Adult Fiction Novel “Across the Pond’

After my bit of detective work I have the mp3 recording of my appearance, on Thursday’s The Tony Kay Show at http://ArtistFirst.com.

You can find the recording at

http://66.49.193.35/Tony_Kay_Show_2009-01-21_Storyheart.mp3

Or else go to

http://www.across-t-pond.com/review2.html

The blog review I got from book marketing buzz is interesting.

Goodness gracious, this blogging thing is addictive. I was going to take the weekend off and darn if one of my authors who will be touring next month didn’t send me a link to a radio show he appeared on recently and I thought I bet this would be of some importance to you guys.

What makes this radio interview most interesting is that Barry Eva (that’s the author’s name) or rather, Storyheart which he likes to be called and is adorned on the front of his latest book, a young adult romance novel called Across the Pond, has just gotten a taste of online book marketing. In fact, and you’ll see this when you listen to his interview, it’s so refreshing to feel the enthusiasm he expresses over the thought of promoting his book over the Internet. And, you’ll love this, he has an accent you’ll die for!

His interview is at ArtistFirst Radio Network and hosted by Tony Kay whose pleasant “radio voice” just sets this whole interview off to a new level. I can’t express thanks enough to Tony for letting Barry talk about his upcoming virtual book tour, so a needed plug for him is graciously added!

If you’d like to listen to Barry Eva’s (aka Storyheart) interview on The Tony Kay Show, you’ll need Windows Media Player, which most of you already have anyway.

Then, all you have to do is click here!

Enjoy the show and thank you, Barry, for mentioning Pump Up Your Book Promotion and thank you Tony for having Barry on your show!

And if you’d like to buy a copy of Barry’s…oops, Storyheart’s…new young adult romance check out Amazon or go to http://across-t-pond.com

It’s great when even your PR Company thinks your doing good!!

No fresh reviews on Amazon *pout* but then you can’t have everything.

Several more blogs have written that they have received my book and I am expecting some great feed back once my virtual tour starts in February.

Tuesday I have an interview on Calling All Authors at 5pm EST

So that’s all the news for today more to come tomorrow.

Storyheart
Author of “Across the Pond”
http://across-t-pond.com

No comments:

Post a Comment