Saturday, March 7, 2009

Across the Pond by Storyheart - Blog for March 7th




Across the Pond a young adult romance book by Storyheart, for the young and young at heart with almost 50 reviews at Amazon alone.

News, views and reviews of me Storyheart and my young adult romance, romance or whatever you want to call it book Across the Pond.

Today was my first radio show

“A BOOK AND A CHAT” with Kim Smith

You can hear the show at http://acrossthepond-storyheart.blogspot.com/

I tried to find a wav of a kettle boiling and a spoon stirring in a cup to use as a intro, but did not find one in time. Anyway the show went go as you will be able to hear. I have already had a few people as about appearing and I’m sure that will only increase.

Next week as my guest I have the one and only Dorothy Thompson who is one of the main people of pumpupyourbookpromotion.com as well as so many other things. That I am sure will be some fun and I know I’ll have people dialing in for questions etc.


REVIEWS:

No reviews as such but you never know where one of your interviews will turn up. During my nightly search I found two fresh interviews listed. These I think had been taken from other places it’s just where they ended up.

Firstly:

http://www.vegtht.cn/index.php/article/voip/2009-03-06/2158.html

It took me a while to find out what this place is, but it looks like a general web news site.

Then….

http://davos.wsj.com/article/02s99ZZ9SH4a1

That was the Wall Street Journal

I was rather shocked to find that link.

I contacted a few more radio shows for interviews including a new authors show that started this month in my own local area. We’ll see if like schools they don’t reply to me letters or emails, or if anything comes from them.

Meanwhile I am feeling better, where my side was numb from all the work carried out on my back and nerves, the nerves are now mending. I know that because it bloody well aches now. So yes its better but the pain is worse. Still the snow is nearly gone si I am going for a little walk tomorrow, and se how that feel.


Don’t forget….

I am now making bookings for my weekly radio show “A BOOK AND A CHAT” with
To be on air every Saturday at 11am EST. I will if people can’t make the time also pre –record a show or two to be played on the next available date

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Across-the-Pond

This is more a general chat over a cup of tea than a literary show going into depths of books and writing styles. It is for enjoyment, a couple of laughs and the latest news on the book you've written or read. Not only will I have authors talking about their books, or their virtual tours, but I want to get bloggers to come on and tell everybody about their blogs, what they are reading or have just read, even what is in their book case.

I have visited quiet a few such blogs, many run by teenagers which cover a huge variety of books and provide some wonderful incite from the people these books were actually written for.

If you are interested in appearing on A BOOK AND A CHAT” please email me at

acrossthepond@mail.com


ABOUT MY BOOK:

Across the Pond by Storyheart. Is a young adult fiction novel with believable characters, exciting events, humor, first love, education and a little sport thrown in for good measure, this is a book for all ages.

Storyheart (Barry Eva)

http://acrossthepond-storyheart.blogspot.com/

Spread the word…. Follow the blog and enjoy the ride


Storyheart
Across the Pond
http://acrossthepond-storyheart.blogspot.com/
http://across-t-pond.com

No comments:

Post a Comment