Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Across the Pond Blog on March 4th


Across the Pond a young adult romance book by Storyheart:
Blog for March 4th

News, views and reviews of me Storyheart and my young adult romance, romance or whatever you want to call it book Across the Pond.

The main news today is actually not so much about the book but about my new Blog Radio Program which starts this and every Saturday at 11am EST

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Across-the-Pond

“A BOOK AND A CHAT” with

Is more a general chat over a cup of tea than a literary show going into depths of books and writing styles. It is for enjoyment, a couple of laughs and the latest news on the book you've written or read. Not only will I have authors talking about their books, or their virtual tours, but I want to get bloggers to come on and tell everybody about their blogs, what they are reading or have just read, even what is in their book case.

I have visited quiet a few such blogs, many run by teenagers which cover a huge variety of books and provide some wonderful incite from the people these books were actually written for.

If you are interested in appearing on A BOOK AND A CHAT” please email me at

acrossthepond@mail.com



No New reviews today


HOWEVER DON’T FORGET MY RADIO PROGRAM:

I start my radio shows this Saturday my first one is with a fellow writer and radio host Kim Smith:

3/7/2009 - 11:00 AM
A Book and a Chat with Kim Smith
A chat with author Kim Smith about her new book, how she writes and how her resent tour went

ABOUT MY BOOK:

Across the Pond by Storyheart. Is a young adult fiction novel with believable characters, exciting events, humor, first love, education and a little sport thrown in for good measure, this is a book for all ages.

Storyheart (Barry Eva)

http://acrossthepond-storyheart.blogspot.com/

Don’t Forget…. Spread the word…. You can follow my tour on my blog at


Storyheart
Across the Pond
http://acrossthepond-storyheart.blogspot.com/
http://across-t-pond.com

No comments:

Post a Comment