Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Book and a Chat with "Vincent Zandri"

You ever have one of those days where you just can't catch up with things? Tonight's show was one of those events. I was running a little late due to work, children and the "I've just cooked that dinner you had better eat it before your show starts." I logged onto the system and switchboard to find some strange entry for Skype instead of my normal dial in number, then it hit me. For some reason or other my show booking had not taken when I set it up last weekend. So a mad dash to get the show up and running,meant that my guest and I were just a few minutes late. Still the show proved more than worth those couple of harassed minutes.

Vincent Zandri was my special guest on "A Book and a Chat" tonight, was award-winning novelist, essayist and freelance photojournalist and author of four books including his latest novel "Moon Light Falls".

Vincent proved a great guest sharing many incites and anecdotes both from journey to the publication of his latest novel, to how the modern use of social networking had helped him.

From majoring in "Rock Star" at college, and how music has been part of his life, to writing blogs for "Russia Today TV" Vincent Zandri has lived what can only be called an interesting life.

His latest novel "Moon Light Falls" is Vincents fourth book following in the successful wake of "As Catch Can" and "Godchild". It is a thriller full of twists and turns, which as Vincent explains during the show, surprises many readers with the plot, let alone the ending.

So sit back and listen to show or else download it's mp3 file and listen later to "A Book and a Chat with Vincent Zandri"

Barry

Direct Link:
"A Book and a Chat with Vincent Zandri"

or you can download the mp3 file of the show from
"Vincent Zandri"

You can find out more about Vincent and his books at:
"Vincent Zandri - Moon Light Falls"

Barry Eva (Storyheart)

No comments:

Post a Comment