Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Across the Pond by Storyheart: Feb 25th


Across the Pond by Storyheart: Feb 25th day 18 of my “Virtual Book Tour” organized and made fun by pumpupyourbookpromosion.com

It does not seem that the month is almost over, it has gone by way to quickly for me, enjoying each stop for an interview, review, radio show or just to say hi to people along the way.

While it’s been about my book letting people all around the world about it, sharing the fun of it and generally putting knowledge of “Across the Pond” out there, I have also enjoyed it as a person, not a writer, more a person who got to meet many other readers and writers. Who has shared some laughs as well as some discussion about books, online tours and blogs. The main word in ENJOYED!

So Day 18 and one or is it two stops today?

It just shows you, it’s like one of those old cach tours around Erope… “See 20 countires in 15 days”… If it is Tuesday we must be in Greece sort of events.
I have been to so many locations so many sites and blogs I’m losing exactly where I should be today. Anyway let’s call it two stops today.

Stop One:
THE STORY BEHIND THE BOOK

http://thestorybehindthebook.wordpress.com/2009/01/29/across-the-pond-by-barry-eva-aka-storyheart-i-wanted-to-write-something-for-a-younger-audience-both-with-humor-and-with-romance/

This is an interview with me, why I wrote the book and where my ideas come from. So why not pop on over read and enjoy.

Stop Two:
THE BOOK STACKS

http://www.thebookstacks.com/guest-author-barry-eva-on-genre-and-language/

Another interview with me; Storyheart. I go into the bad habit that people have of pigeon holing books into Genres. What does it matter if it’s young adult or general romance, as long as people of all ages enjoy it why should it be classed into a genre?
Have a read see what you think.



REVIEWS

No reviews today, hey I can’t win everyday *grin* I have since the book came out on October nearly 60 reviews which to me seems a wonderful total

The Rest of This Week’s Stops:

Feb. 26 – A Bookworm Reads (guest post) www.abookwormreads.blogspot.com
Feb. 27 – Plug Your Book
http://plugyourbook.wordpress.com/2009/01/09/across_the_pond/
Feb. 28 – Green Bean Teen Queen – Interview
http://www.greenbeanteenqueen.blogspot.com/

As I’ve said many time on interviews I love doing radio and TV shows, this being the case I’m now looking into setting up my own blog. I plan to make it for writers and readers. There are so many small blogs out there where people read the books and write about them, I think it would be really nice to put the kettle on, make a cup of tea and chat with them what they think about a certain book. Or indeed what a writer says about their book. I aim to make it more fun and humorous than just a why did you write it, what’s it about type program. Keep a look out for further details

So what is my book tour about?
Barry Eva (aka Storyheart), author of the young adult romance novel, Across the Pond (Xlibris), is on his virtual book tour throughout February. Arrange with the help of pumpupyourbookpromosion.com

What is my Book About?
Across the Pond by Storyheart. With believable characters, exciting events, humor, first love, education and a little sport thrown in for good measure, this is a book for all ages.

Storyheart (Barry Eva)

http://acrossthepond-storyheart.blogspot.com/

Don’t Forget…. Spread the word…. You can follow my tour on my blog at


Storyheart
Across the Pond
http://across-t-pond.com

No comments:

Post a Comment