Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Book and a Chat with... ME!




THE MANY SIDES OT BARRY EVA (STORYHEART)




On today's "Book and a Chat" my very special guest is... "well ME."

Unfortunately my planned guest David Liss was not able to make today's show, so I chatted on my own for thirty minutes about books, selling, marketing, future guests, reviews, new pets and anything else I could think to chat about.

Check out today's program and see how I did.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Across-the-Pond

or

http://acrossthepond-storyheart.blogspot.com

After the show I was checking a few locations and found a fresh "FIVE STAR" review at Amazon.

One of those items that keeps us authors going.

5 stars The Epitome of a Sweet and Modern Teenage Relationship, July 10, 2009

Young Adult/Romance is one of my favorite genres, just because I love to fantasize and dream of something like "Across the Pond" by Storyheart. I found it hilarious within the first few pages, upon discovering the nickname "Brit," and my chest tightened when I neared the end of this book (which i won't reveal because I know that I hate spoilers... and it's not exactly unexpected, either)
This book is a short, sweet read with an almost modern-fairy tale like romance. I would be able to read it over and over again without tiring of it (i've read it twice already)and I believe that Brit and Fred (Brittany and Frederick) are a lovely couple and the epitome of teen romance.
As an American, it was entertaining when I read about Fred's troubles with the food. Who would've thought that I would laugh out loud just because of someone's British reaction to "beagles (bagels)" and blueberries?
I recommend this book to anybody who is a fan of young romance and a sweet tale.


Thank you
Barry (Storyheart)




Author of Young Adult Romance/Fiction book
"Across the Pond"

No comments:

Post a Comment