Tuesday, June 12, 2012

BATHROOM BOOK OF ROMANCE - FRESH REVIEW

STARTING JUNE 4th I AM ON MY VIRTUAL BOOK TOUR.
PLEASE STOP BY AND FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ME AND MY NEW BOOK



My virtual tour stop today was an interview at INSIDE BJ's HEAD

Not only that but also a review...

"Honestly, it's short about 73 pages or so.....and the stories are so different from one to the other.

Thankfully you'll know if you need a tissue or not...the author has put a tissue icon by the title of all the stories the are deemed cry worthy.

Trust me when I say TAKE THAT ADVICE!!!!

I really LOVED that each story is short so you can read one and come back to the book and read another later without feeling like you have to remember where you left off.

The stories themselves are so much fun to read....they could be about real people, which we all know adds to any story.

I think one of my favorite stories from this book was "Why"....it wasn't a tissue story, but it was a sweet story all the same.

No, I won't tell you anything about it other than it takes place in a bar in another country...the rest I guess you'll have to buy the book and see for yourself.

(I know I'm not nice....but you still like me....LOL) "

Thank you so much BJ


Barry Eva (Storyheart)

My Blogs:

Book Information and Things UK - Across the Pond

Book and a Chat Radio Show Guests - A Book and a Chat

Funny, Weird Or Just Interesting News From Around the World - Laugh I Thought My Trousers Would Never dry

No comments:

Post a Comment