Tuesday, June 12, 2012

BATHROOM BOOK OF ROMANCE VIRTUAL TOUR - FRESH REVIEW

STARTING JUNE 4th I AM ON MY VIRTUAL BOOK TOUR. PLEASE STOP BY AND FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ME AND MY NEW BOOK



My virtual tour stop today was an interview at Books Books and More Books

Not only that but also a review...

"...These stories are charming. Little snippets of love… love found, love lost, love lasting, and love fleeting, all the ways of love. Barry Eva brings together a wonderful collection of snapshots of love in all its forms. However, as the Lays potato chip ad says, “bet you can’t eat just one” or in this case read just one."

Thank you so much Mindy


Barry Eva (Storyheart)

My Blogs:

Book Information and Things UK - Across the Pond

Book and a Chat Radio Show Guests - A Book and a Chat

Funny, Weird Or Just Interesting News From Around the World - Laugh I Thought My Trousers Would Never dry

No comments:

Post a Comment