Friday, February 27, 2009

Across the Pond by Storyheart: “Virtual Book Tour” February 27th Day 20TH


Across the Pond by Storyheart: “Virtual Book Tour” February 27th Day 20TH and last official day of my tour. Organized and made fun by pumpupyourbookpromosion.com

I really must thank Dorothy the organizer of my tour, it has been one fun ride with so many interesting having her help me every step of the way.

Over this month, the book Across the Pond by me Storyheart has become known throughout the world. So many reviews, interviews and just people letting me know how much they have enjoyed the book.

So Day 20 one final stop at Plug Your Book

Feb. 27 – Plug Your Book
http://plugyourbook.wordpress.com/2009/01/09/across_the_pond/

The last interview about me and the book even the first line of the story

Even though this is the last day of my virtual book tour I still have a few other stops lined up. For instance tomorrow

Feb. 28 – Green Bean Teen Queen – Interview
http://www.greenbeanteenqueen.blogspot.com/


REVIEWS

I’m glad to say not one but two great reviews at Amazon arrived today taking my total there up to 45 at Amazon alone. It is going to take me a while to build up the web pages to include all the virtual stops and links, but here are the two reviews from today.


A Perfect Read For All Ages!, February 27, 2009
By A. Pohren "http://cafeofdreams.blogspot.com/" (IA United States) - See all my reviews


Ok, so this may be dubbed as a "young adult" romance novel, but I, at 34, gobbled it up and loved it! I simply adored the characters of 15 year old English born Fred, Brittany, the daughter of the couple he is staying with while visiting in America, as well as the couple themselves, Phil and Julie. The author did a phenomenal job of bringing each and every one to life ,through descriptions, actions and dialog.

This is a delightful story of acceptance, standing up for what is right, selflessness and first love. I can honestly say that I cannot think of a single thing that I did not like about Across the Pond. As an extra added piece of fun (and education) Fred must work on a school project, while in America, listing some of the language differences he comes across in everyday conversation. I found this to be quite interesting. Though I have heard some of the terms, several were new to me and fun to learn.

Fred quickly becomes Brit's Knight, helping her work through emotions and bringing justice, for her, for a past trauma. Fred is a very kind, generous and admirable charater that the reader falls in love with, from the very beginning. There is never a lull in the story and at the end, I was left wanting more! Perhaps an additional story will come about with Brit visiting Fred in England?! *hint hint, Mr Eva, lol!

Though geared toward young adult, I honestly believe this is a marvelous story for any age. It is sure to bring a smile to the face and a warmth to the heart.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you?
Report this Report this | Permalink
Comment



1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
A wonderful story of love and chivalry, February 27, 2009
By Cherie L. Klavitter "Cherie71" (Phoenix, AZ USA) - See all my reviews


This story was very beautifully written. The language is descriptive enough that you can imagine yourself in the midst of the story. Although at times it seems the author loses track of the time continuum, the story manages to maintain its integrity as a wonderful tale of young love. A teenage boy who is shipped "Across The Pond" against his will who finds that the whole experience is not so bad after all. He quickly discovers that Americans, even with their "odd" version of English, are a very fun and fun-loving people. It was nice to read a story about just two regular kids with regular every day and current "kid" problems. Thank you for allowing me to preview this book. I spent a wonderful hour and half immersed in the teenage world of American Tourism and young love.

I started working on my blog radio producing a practice blog today, the blog radio is now being called “Let’s Chat About It”. I need to practice a little more before becoming a stop for virtual tours.


What is my Book About?
Across the Pond by Storyheart. Is a young adult fiction novel with believable characters, exciting events, humor, first love, education and a little sport thrown in for good measure, this is a book for all ages.

Storyheart (Barry Eva)

http://acrossthepond-storyheart.blogspot.com/

Don’t Forget…. Spread the word…. You can follow my tour on my blog at


Storyheart
Across the Pond
http://across-t-pond.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by at Pets and Their Authors yesterday. I'm glad your tour was a success. know Dorothy is great to work with.

    Mayra
    Pets and Their Authors

    ReplyDelete