Monday, January 5, 2009

Across the Pond - January 4th News and Reviews

Not a great amount of news today, still waiting for the start after the holiday lag. I have now a firm booking for a school in March, and have started a couple more blogs. Am also preparing for my virtual book tour in February.

Before then I have to work out what the next book is going to be about. Those who have read "Across the Pond" will know there are a possible two follow-ups that have been left dangling at the end of the book.

Before then however I myself will be heading back home to England later this week. It will give me a chance to see what if any changes have happened in the last couple of years since I have been there. Also of course, purchasing the usual English items, that are hard to get here in the US.

The book stats are still good, and after the previous blog where I found that Amazon had put the price of the book up, I am glad to say the price is once more back at $16.19

Storyheart
http://across-t-pond.com
"Across the Pond" purchased by many, enjoyed by even more

No comments:

Post a Comment