Saturday, January 17, 2009

Across the Pond - January 15/16th News and Reviews

Cold day, with Jack Frost nipping at your nose. Thursday found that one of the books sent out had reached the blog that requested it.


“Look at that Book” blog commented.


“I got a book in the mail today, Across The Pond by Storyheart, can't wait to read it!”

A couple of readers of the blog also made comments.


This book looks really good! can't wait to see what you think of it. Katie
The cover makes it seem interesting. curious for the review.- Shooting Star Mag

I can’t wait for the review either.

In the evening I had a radio review on blogtalk radio “Todays Author”

It went okay though not one of the best, however you can hear the full 15minutes at.


http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Circle-Of-Seven/2009/- 01/16/Todays-Author


No fresh reviews for my book “Across the Pond” by me Storyheart nor comments at my web page http://across-t-pond.com but I know there are more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment