Saturday, January 24, 2009

Across the Pond - By Storyheart January 24th

Across the Pond - by Storyheart January 24th

More news and views on my Young Adult Fiction Novel “Across the Pond’

Still waiting on the mp3 recording of my appearance, on Thursday’s The Tony Kay Show at http://ArtistFirst.com. It was a very enjoyable as it always is talking to Tony.

I will post the link to the radio show recording as soon as I have it.

After two reviews appearing on Thursday at Amazon, I was very pleased yet another great review there on Friday. This makes a total of 35 reviews I have received since my book came out in October, 31 of which are at Amazon.

Work carries on for my Virtual Book Tour with “pumpupyourbookpromotion.com” which starts in February.

I am checking for any other reviews and blog interviews every day also checking out some more possible school visits

Fridays Review:

***** England to America adventure, January 23, 2009
By T. Williams (Atlanta, GA United States) - See all my reviews


Across the Pond is a great read. I love how the author pointed out all the differences between England and America in a funny way. I enjoyed the story and imagine any teen would as well. The characters are down to earth and human and the story is one kids can relate to. The romance felt very real and I read this from cover to cover in one sitting. This is an excellent book.

I like the part, and several others have said the same… that the person read it from cover to cover in one sitting.
Another plus from this review was that when I checked their other reviews I noticed I had a five star and Oprah’s Book only got four stars *grin*


So that’s all the news for today more to come tomorrow.


Storyheart
Author of “Across the Pond”
http://across-t-pond.com

No comments:

Post a Comment