Wednesday, October 14, 2009

GOING HOME

Despite living now for almost ten years in the USA, England will always be my home.



In scouting terms this is the tracking term for "Gone Home"

Today I am flying back "Across the Pond" to the land of my birth, this time for the wedding of my eldest son... Kevin

I will be sure to take pictures of course, to share upon my return.

There will be no blog updates for a week, so here's a little of my country to share with you until I return.


ENGLAND






The music is "ENGLAND" by Ralph McTell, perhaps more well known for his song "Streets of London" it is to me though a song that means so much. The pictures are of England, my own location and some sites that others would know.




BARRY EVA (Storyheart)

Author of Young Adult Romance/Fiction book
"Across the Pond"

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your addition to the family. How special is that!!

    ReplyDelete