Sunday, December 28, 2008

Across the Pond - December 28th

This is a blog about me and my book "Across the Pond". I write under the name Storyheart and this is my new novel. Check at amazon for some of the great reviews I've had for this book.

Latest News:

Hope everybody had a good holiday for me and mine it was not brilliant. with a bout of bronchitis hitting nearly all of us.

Still presents were opened with the children as normal being spoiled rotten.

During this time I have sorted out a PR company, and am now working with "Pump Up Your Book Promotion"
The word is starting to get out there, radio shows, book reviews, school visits and now virtual book tours.

I have had several kind messages and email from people who purchased the book for a Christmas gift letting me know how much it has been enjoyed.

More news in the new year.. which I hope becomes a good one for all my readers.

Storyheart

across-t-pond.com

No comments:

Post a Comment