Monday, May 18, 2009

An Interview with Zoe from Zoe's Book Reviews

As anybody who has read me reviews interviews or heard my comments on either my own radio program or where I have been a guest, you will know I am a great believer in what I call the "Small Blogger". These are the people who read, write and live books are as one blogger brilliantly put it the other day... "The 'sham wow' of Teen/YA literature".

Today my special guest is Zoe from Zoe's Book Reviews



Hi Zoe, welcome to my Across the Pond tell me about yourself.


My name is Zoe and my blog is Zoe's Book Reviews, which you can find at
http://booksaregolden.blogspot.com


How long have you been blogging?

I started blogging on October 6, 2008.

What books do you read?


I read mostly Young Adult books. Sometimes I read poetry and a bit of classic books.

What is your favorite book and author of 2009 and favorite book?

The book I read in 2009 that I liked the most was probably FADE by Lisa McMann. I can't really choose my favorite author 2009, because there are so many!

What is your favorite author/book of all time?

My all time favorite book is Paper Towns by John Green.

How many books do you have in your library?

Wow... I know I have a lot. I think I have around 500 or something.

How many books do you read a week?

I read about 7. Sometimes more and sometimes less.

Not counting yours, what is your favorite blog to follow?

Really? Umm, I don't know. There are so many blogs. Every blogger is lovely, and so are there blogs. I think all the blogs I follow are tied for my favorite.

When is your favorite time/location to read?


I like to read late at night. As for location, I either read in bed or on a couch in my house that is under a window.

If you could be a character in any book who would that be and why?

If I were to be any character in a book, once again, I don't know who I would be. I have read a lot of books, and there were wonderful characters in those books. Which makes it impossible to choose.

Have you ever thought about or actually written a book yourself?

I am actually in the middle of writing my second novel.

If you had a chance to advertise your blog in any way you could what would you chose and why?


I wouldn't choose to advertise my blog. I believe that people should find my blog by either word of mouth or them searching something and finding it on their own.

What is one thing about you that readers might not know?


Some readers might not know, that, when I was younger, I didn't really enjoy reading.

If people are interested in being a guest or sending a book to you and your blog what is the best way to contact you?

They can e-mail me at zaser_jam AT yahoo DOT com

Well good luck with your writing and I hope that you manage to fins space for that ever increasing library of books. Thank you so much Zoe for being my guest on "Across the Pond"


Thank you so much for being my guest Zoe, good luck with your blog and finding that publisher for your book.

Other News:

Last night I was a guest on "Before Bedtime" a fun interview, you can find out more by listening to

http://romance2read.com/bookbed.mp3

On Wednesday my guest on "A Book and a Chat" is former soap star and now writer Louise Shaffer (more about that in tomorrows blog)



Author of Young Adult Romance/Fiction book
"Across the Pond"

1 comment:

  1. What a great interview, Barry and Zoe! I loved all of the questions and answers! I am also amazed at the fact that Zoe reads on average 7 books a week!! I worship at her feet, lol!

    ReplyDelete